Last night was so freaking weird. I went out with a couple of friends, as they had an event at AUX music bar. The event was called Babylon night at Ibiza. It was cool as they had some models that were dancing with their shirts off... HOT...
There were body shots, dancing, drag shows and they even had a part were the models were in board shorts and customers were given water guns to splash the models with water... It was fun. I didn't use a water gun, nor did I have a body shot... Okay, maybe I had one. but just one and it was my second favorite model to look at that night. I was too shy to do it with the first. lol
Anyways, what made it a bit awkward was my ex was there and he was being all sweet and cuddling me in the bar. I was loving it a little but I couldn't really put my swagger on due to the A*hole always being next to me.
The night went on and I continued trying to have a good time and before I knew it everyone was leaving and the party was over, including my ex. It ended at around 4:00 and this guy who was left with me and PJ (Friend I was with) kept on saying "Welcome yo the province!" as the party ended really early. Actually it was a bit abrupt. I guess I have been totally used to parties like that ending at around 7 in the morning. Sorry but when I party, I really party. haha
Come to think of it in the Philippines, the places in Manila and Ortigas usually end really late, while if you go to the provinces they close up really early, like 10 o'clock at night early. Las Pinas.isn't a province but it's residents were a bit like that. especially since the bar was also in the area.
So PJ and this guy knew each other from before and PJ and I noticed his fly was open. I was about to tell him that it was, when PJ beat me to it. and we were fooling aroung and he even had me check... Being that I was semi drunk (if there is such a thing) checked and it was closed.
He started explaining that he let me do it because he trusted me and that he knew I wouldn't do anything other than check. Then everything was a blur. All I remember was that PJ had his belt and wouldn't give it back unless he kissed me.
I really, in all if I'm lying I'm dying honesty, didn't know how it got to that but even my friend Shane's name got dragged in. PJ was saying that he kissed Shane and that it wasn't going to be much different with me. I remember that I even asked that PJ return the belt and continue drinking.. Even gave him the puppy dog eyes please.
Long scene, but it ended with the guy kissing me not once but multiple times. You'd think it would lead to something else, but no. nothing happened after that. He got my number, made my phone ring and that was that.
Went and had breakfast and thought it was a great night. I partied, laughed, stared at cute guys, finally saw my most recent ex, got kissed by a stranger and he got my number. When I remembered that he did get it, I thought about saving it. Then it hit me. Sheesh I didn't even get his name.
No comments:
Post a Comment